Declan Nel obtained his BCom Honours degree in Financial Management from the University of Pretoria in 2013.
In January 2014 he became an Independent broker at Johnny Els Corporate & Individual brokers CC an authorised financial services provider, which accepts responsibility for his activities, and is licensed to render financial services.
JWE Corporate & Individual brokers are currently contracted & accredited to market the following companies:
• MOMENTUM, DISCOVERY, OLD MUTUAL, NINETY ONE, CORONATION, MARRIOTT, LIBERTY, HOLLARD, SANLAM, ALLAN GRAY, SATRIX/ETF, STANLIB, FMI, BRIGHTROCK, FEDGROUP, TURNBERRY
This brokerage is licensed and authorised by the Financial services conduct authority (FSCA) and copies of all our relevant licences are available upon your request. Our FSP Licence number is 12734 & Masthead compliance number is 908529.
We are portfolio specialists for the following categories:
• Assessment of existing portfolios
• Pre & post Retirement planning
• Life & business assurance, Buy & sell, key man
• Trusts, wills, testaments & estate planning
• Short term insurance solutions
• Investment planning, Unit trust – local & off-shore
• Exchange traded funds – ETF’s
• Medical aid
• Corporate funds, employee benefits & group schemes
I am authorised to provide advice and intermediary services in the following categories:
1.1 Long-Term Insurance: Category A
1.2 Short-Term Insurance: Personal Lines
1.3 Long-Term Insurance: Category B1
1.20 Long-Term Insurance: Category B2
1.4 Long-Term Insurance: Category C
1.5 Retail Pension Benefits
1.6 Short-Term Insurance: Commercial Lines
1.7 Pension Fund Benefits (excluding Retail Pension Benefits)
1.14 Participatory Interests in Collective Investment Schemes
1.16 Health Service Benefits
We do hold professional indemnity insurance and our compliance with the FAIS Act is monitored by Masthead Financial advisors association, through masthead distribution services, a compliance practice approved by the FSCA. Their postal address is PO Box 856, Howard Place, 7450. Their contact numbers are 021 686 3588(t) and 021 686 3589(f). A copy of the statutory notice for Long term insurance is available on request.
JW ELS Corporate & Individual Brokers CC